Seasonal QC - Fruit
Our client is a fruit and vegetable farm in Scotland and they are looking for quality controllers for their packhouse.
Working 5/6 days per week, approx 8-10 hours per day.
Wages paid on a Friday (week in arrears)
Start rate - £8.70 per hr / overtime paid £13.05 (paid after 8 hrs per day and after 39 hr per week)
* You will ensure that all products meet the given supermarket quality specifications
* Set and maintain quality standards on the production line and complete all required documentation
* Check label information to ensure it complies with spec
* Monitor taste testing of fruit
* Train new scale operators
You will receive training but they are looking for candidates with previous experience and a can do positive attitude.
* Good communication skills are required
* Basic IT skills
* English speaking / writing skills
Accommodation is available on a farm in caravans, these are shared and are self catering.
Charge for accommodation is £52.85 per week
- Rachel Hubbard
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: 01989 500 130