Trainee Press Operator
Our client is one of the market leaders in the supply of Plate Heater Exchange Gaskets.
We are looking for press operators to start on the 1st December and the 6th December (two intake dates).
This client works 24/7 over various shifts, so you would be working 4 days on and 4 days off. This means weekend work. Working 48 hours a week (7am – 7pm x 4 days).
Over the first 1-4 weeks of training you will be doing a day shift, weeks 5-8 you will be doing rotating shifts, so doing nights and days. During the training periods you have one on one with a trainer in weeks 1-4 and in weeks 5-8 an allocated buddy along with your team leader supporting you.
During first 13 weeks you will be paid £8 per hour
After 13 weeks as long as you have passed your training you will go onto the following package
• £8.39 per hour
• £23.68 paid if you work on Saturday or Sunday
• Scrap bonus paid for every normal hour worked
• Average paid is 39p for every hour
• Updated every month based on scrap produced – less scrap = more bonus
• Average Gross weekly pay £392.44
• Overtime available, paid at 1.5 normal rate
Accommodation available on farm camps if needed (self catering, mobile homes), this is sharing with other workers. £42 per week + gas and electric, we also have some accommodation near Ledbury which is £65 per week.
Please apply with CV and contact details to email@example.com
- Rachel Hubbard
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: 01989 500 130