Fruitful Jobs Ltd is committed to ensuring all of our workers are safe, happy and free from threatening behaviour, exploitation or the threat of forced labour.
Labour exploitation and human trafficking are some of the fastest growing criminal activities across the world, it's a very real issue and one that we take very seriously. You need to know what to look out for, in case you, your friends or colleagues are in danger or a vulnerable situation.
Please use the resources below to check on the key things to look out for.
Key things to look for
- Paying someone to find you work
- Someone keeping your ID documents
- Someone keeping your bank card or not allowing you access to your account
- Someone holding your wages
- Someone making you work where you do not want to
- Someone controlling or restricting your movement
- Someone making you live in accommodation where to do not want to live
- Threats or violent actions towards you
What you need to do
If you are experiencing ANYTHING like this, or suspect someone else is, you MUST let us know, so we can help. You can raise the alarm through a number of channels
Call / Email or visit Fruitful Jobs
Call the GLAA on 0800 432 0804
Call the police on 999